Sanity in the World?

Into all lives, a little Sanity must fall.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

See post here: About Me

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Short Hiatus

If your just passing by or you do come by to take a gander from time to time, I apologize for the absence lately.

I am feeling a bit burnt out at the moment and other portions of my life have taken priority over emersing myself in the insanity of the world.

At the moment it seems to be mainly all on the Iran / Hezbollah / Syria / Lebanon / Israel conflict, and there are plenty of bloggers, reports and live-blogging that is coming out on a daily basis that there is not much I could add to it.

In the next couple of days I will begin to post again, but at this time I am emmersed in other projects that has taken me away from here for a short time, but I will be back and will begin posting for those that come my way.