Sanity in the World?

Into all lives, a little Sanity must fall.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

See post here: About Me

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Blog-Lite, Less-Filling

I have had one of the most gruesome couple of days at work that has allowed me no time to read, or write on any subject, let alone sleep very much in the last couple of days.

I will resume writing tommorrow, but as of now, I feel with as peeved as I am about how things have gone at my work, I may inadvertently color my posts with anger, and that is something I do not wish to do unless it is an anger I trully feel on a subject and not something affecting me via another source like work.

This really has been a nightmare-ish couple of days that had my stress levels over the top. I need to unwind and clear my head before posting again.

I thank you for coming by and reading my posts.
Feel free to look through previous posts and I hope you enjoy what you read.